Saturday, March 17, 2018

Saturday

I didn't sleep very well last night, so after I'd been up about an hour or so I went back to bed.  This time I woke up at noon!  I must have been really tired!

This evening we had our annual baked potato bar.  BIG baked potatoes with tons of stuff to put on them!  Also tons of desserts!  I was good, though.  I only ate about 1/3 of my potato with a bit of butter and some steamed broccoli on the side.  For dessert, I had one bite of the coconut cake that Ann made.

After we'd eaten, we had a talent show.  Several residents showed off their talents.  We had lip sync-ers, good singers, and a couple of comedy acts.  Hopefully next year more will participate.  Regardless it was a fun evening!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...