Saturday, March 31, 2018

What a day!

I had something exciting happen today.  We found a alterations place, so I took 9 items to her to alter smaller.  Then, I had two pair of shorts that were new, but a larger size.  I took them back to Bealls and while I was there, I wanted to exchange them for smaller ones.  Guess what?  I got shorts that were 2 sizes smaller!!  I actually got to shop in the Misses section instead of the Women's section!!  That's a first time for a bunch of years!!

Tomorrow we go to church and then to Tarpon Springs for our Easter on the Beach.  Should be a fun day!

Please keep Baby O in your prayers.  They had to put her back on oxygen, so if she gets to go home Tuesday, she'll still be on oxygen.  Kaylee has come home from the Netherlands to be Oaklyn's caregiver.  Rowyn has a stuffy nose today, so she didn't get to go see her sister.  We were so in hopes that O would stay off of her oxygen.  Keep those prayers coming!  She's so much better and she's growing.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...