Sunday, May 20, 2018

Brrrrr...

It is downright cold here today!  I'm sure glad I've got some jeans!  Unfortunately I didn't bring any long-sleeved shirts to Iowa.  I have two here...and I've worn them both to church.  I refuse to buy any more clothes until I get back to Florida!

After church this morning, we tried to go to Morg's (our favorite spot for breakfast) but the line was way too long.  So we went to Newton's and it took us over an hour to get our food - they were that busy.  This afternoon Dave went back to Bryan's to work on Aidan's playset.  He's so excited...he had to tell me all about it.  I didn't go out until 5:00 (for supper).

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...