Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Bummed

I'm a little bummed today.  I went to my first WW meeting here this evening.  I wasn't impressed AND I gained a pound...:(  I figured I would gain - I'm just glad that I only gained 1 pound.  After 3 days of being in a car with no exercise at all, it was inevitable.  Bummed!

Plus, we got word that our manager at the Ranch wasn't going to change.  I just don't know how this could happen.  I felt the evidence we presented was extremely compelling and she should be relieved of her duties.  I don't know what else we could have done.  Bummed!

The weather forecast for the next 7 days shows rain possibilities on 6 of those days.  Bummed!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...