Friday, May 11, 2018

Friday

Tonight we got to meet Rowyn.  She likes to smile and loves being talked to.  I didn't hold her because there were a whole bunch of people there who wanted to hold her!  So I waited.  She's a little doll!

The reason we were at Kyle's house is because we celebrated Blaise's 4th birthday, which is actually on Monday.  He was a hoot!  That kid does love opening packages!

We did a bunch of walking again today.  We were at Walmart and Sam's Club, so that equates to a lot of steps.

By the way, it's cold here today!  It got to about 55 with a brisk wind so I'm sure there was a chill factor!  I wore jeans and a long-sleeved shirt AND a jacket!  Brrr...

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...