Monday, May 14, 2018

Mother's Day

It was cold & drizzly today, but we got to church without getting wet!  I had to wear jeans to church, because all of my good pants were too big on me.  As I looked around me at church, I certainly wasn't the only one wearing jeans...and I wasn't the oldest one wearing jeans either!

Lunch was at HyVee because the first two places we went were filled with people waiting in line.  Then late this afternoon we went to Bryan's for a cookout.  Aidan loved the new books we got him.  I read all 3 of them to him before supper!

We watched Idol when we came home.  Yay for Maddie making the final 3!  I wonder if we'll make it to Allison to watch her hometown concert???  I hope!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...