Monday, June 4, 2018

Monday

Dave got the window trim done in the studio today, so I worked in there trying to "condense" some of my UFO's (unfinished objects).  I threw away some old cardboard patterns and put other things in different areas.  I've so far got some empty drawers!!  That'll probably change tomorrow though.  I'm sure there's stuff I can take off the top of my work table so it looks better.  Funny thing, though, I like having everything right at my fingertips.  That way, when I'm in the mood to work on cards, I can just sit down and work.  When I'm wanting to sew, everything is ready to go.  If I have to get things out of cabinets and drawers, I'll probably get bored before I can ever be creative!

Tomorrow Mediacom is coming to see why we have what I call "splotchy" tv...and internet.  Sometimes everything works fine, but most times the signals come and go.  With what you pay for Mediacom, it should be much better.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...