Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Tuesday

Dave started painting the 2nd bedroom today.  He got the window casing painted and cut in around the ceiling, etc.  Then he was able to start painting walls.  It was a drab green and now it's going to be a pretty green!  I worked on putting together a Christmas card to see if that's the one I want to make for this year.  It's okay, but I'm not sold on it yet.  I may have time to try a different one tomorrow.  I've got a physical therapy appointment tomorrow morning at 8:00 - who in the heck scheduled that??  I've been dizzy for quite a while, so I'm hoping to get the Epley Maneuver done on me again.  Last year she said we could do it ourselves, but we're both leery of doing that...don't want to make it worse!

Dave sleeps on a wedge pillow every night and I can't make pillowcases for them.  The ones I made just don't fit right and as he wiggles during the night, the pillowcase comes off.  So we took a pillow to a seamstress to have her make 3 cases for us - one for home, one for Florida and one for the camper.  I bought some from Walter Drake & Sons, but the zipper broke just trying to put the case on the pillow...I'm sure these will be made better.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...