Thursday, June 14, 2018

Thursday

Dave and I went to Carlos O'Kelley's last night for dinner.  I was craving Mexican food.  I was able to eat 2 chicken fajitas for only 6 points, plus some guac for another 4.  All in all, yesterday I went over my daily allotment of points, but I still had 46 weekly points that I hadn't used!  It was worth it because it tasted so good!  Today I'm back on plan.

Dave got the 2nd bedroom done, but after putting up the closet doors (only 1) he was convinced by me that the doors needed either replaced or painted.  After looking on line at new ones, he decided our current doors would be painted.  So now everything is back in place except for the closet doors.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...