Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Wednesday

Since I had to be out and about today because I go to WW on Weds., I ran errands also.  I went to the 12:15 WW meeting where I lost another .8 of a pound.  Then I went to Slumberland and to Furniture Row to look again for a coffee table and end tables.  I found some I liked, but they are very expensive so I didn't buy any.  I think I'll go back to Jerry's tomorrow and get him to order some for us.  His prices are better than any place else in town.  When I finally got done looking at furniture, I decided to have a pedicure.  That's always fun!!

Dave and I went out to dinner tonight.  I did pretty well on points, even though it was Mexican food!
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...