Friday, July 27, 2018

Friday

Today was Dave's colonoscopy.  Yesterday they called here and told him to come 30 minutes earlier that they would be able to get him in earlier.  So we got there in plenty of time to find out that they were running about 45 minutes late.  Sure enough, they came to get him 45 minutes after 12:00.  In another 45 minutes he was back talking about elephant farts...I have no clue!  He was out of it!!  It was after 2:00 when he finally got released.  We stopped at Village Inn on our way home so we could eat.  Then we both fell asleep after we got home.  In fact, he's asleep again now.

It was so cold in that hospital room that I finally accepted a warmed blanket.  The Village Inn was also cold, so by the time we got back home we were chilled to the bone.  I'm sure glad I had taken a jacket with me today!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...