Saturday, July 21, 2018

Saturday

We went grocery shopping today, which means we went to Sam's and to Walmart.  I go along now so that I can get some walking in.  Dave wanted to go to the thrift shop to get some shorts, but I suggested we go to Younkers to see what they had left in the store.  We found him a couple of pairs of shorts and I found another pair of shorts, and two tank tops, plus a sleeper for our new granddaughter coming in September - all for $99!!  Pretty darn good!

This afternoon Dave worked on cleaning up the car while I worked on Christmas cards.

Doubleheader Cubs-Cardinals games today - yay!  The first game was good.  We got hot in the 5th inning.  This second game is about to go into extra innings.  Cardinals just tied it up in the 8th. Maybe this isn't going into extra innings - the Cardinals just scored 3 in the 9th!  Boo!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...