Thursday, July 19, 2018

Thursday

Dave and I had plans for an outing to the Cedar Valley Arboretum today, but when we got up it was raining.  The forecast called for rain most of the day.  I'm sure some people complained about today's weather, but elsewhere in Iowa where it wasn't raining, they got tornadoes.  It stayed cool here today so conditions were not conducive for tornadic activity...thank God.  Pella, Marshalltown, and Bondurant are pretty badly damaged with multiple injuries in Pella...mostly at the Vermeer plant.

Dave and I went out during a break in the rain.  Got some cushions for our glider/rocker.  These go better with the room now that it's redecorated.  Got back just before the rain started again.

Now I'm watching the Cubs play the Cardinals.  Hope it ends soon.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...