Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Wednesday

Today I worked on Christmas cards and got 18 completely finished before Dave came in from mowing here at the condo.  Then this afternoon I watched the Cubs until I had to leave for my WW meeting.  I lost another 1.4 pounds this week!!  YAY!!!  I'm trying to get down 50 pounds before the summer is over!  According to the WW charts, I've still got another 33 pounds to go to be at my goal weight for my height.  I don't know about that chart...I don't think I need to lose another 33 pounds.  maybe another 23, but I'd be happy with another 13!  We'll see!

Dave wanted a tenderloin tonight, so we went to the Pump Haus in Cedar Falls.  Tomorrow he does a clear liquid diet before a colonoscopy on Friday.  Been there, done that!  After dinner we stopped by Bryan's just to get a hug from Aidan!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...