Sunday, August 12, 2018

Big Day

I was exhausted last evening so I didn't blog...in fact, I went to bed a little after 9:00!  We had a big day!

In the morning, we went to the farmer's market to get some tomatoes, sweet corn, and watermelon.  Then we ran errands after that.  About 1:00 we  left for Linda's so we could visit with the family before Kaylee's baby shower.  Got to see Bob & Ann, Kaylee, Linda, Al, Marilyn, Vicki, Allison, Blaise and Rowyn!  Blaise wanted us to stay overnight because Grandpa Bob was going to!  I got to color with him...he told me to use orange!  (I was coloring a fox, so that was appropriate!)  Rowyn is just all smiles!  She is adorable!





This is the card I made for Kaylee!  She loved it! Fun shower!  She got lots of gifts.  Clayton will play in the Netherlands again this year - for Leiden again!  They leave in a couple of weeks to go over the pond!  Baby will be born over there!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...