Thursday, August 9, 2018

Thursday

Today was a clean house day!  I dusted everything, then when Dave came back from mowing at Bryan's, he got the vacuum out for me.  I vacuumed the bedrooms.  He vacuumed the bathrooms, the kitchen and dining room.  I vacuumed the office and the living room.  We fixed BLTs and fresh sweet corn for lunch - yum!

This afternoon, Dave went to the grocery store while I did paperwork.

Baby O got her breathing tube out.  I guess she was a bit PO'd to have it in again.  They had to get it out quickly!  She's in quite a bit of pain, but they're giving her pain meds.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better day for her.  Keep her in your prayers!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...