Saturday, September 15, 2018

Home Again

Thank God we made it home in one piece.  Just on the edge of Madison, we heard a pop and it was a tire on the camper which blew.  We were in pretty heavy traffic - 3 lanes - going 70!  Dave got it to the side of the road and went back to inspect it.  I called 9-1-1 because I was afraid we were going to get hit.  We were just over a little knoll, so the cars couldn't see us until they were right on us.  I really nice young officer came up behind us with his lights on, so traffic moved over.  It was a very scary situation.  Then the rest of the way home, we held our breath that another tire didn't go - we only have 1 spare tire!

Door County is all they say it is.  It is gorgeous!  I'm glad we went!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...