Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Wednesday

I didn't get the result that I hoped to get when I met with the radiologist this afternoon.  I have a ductal carcinoma in-situ in my breast - 4 mm in size and it's still in the duct which is very good.  As soon as I get to Florida, I will be having an confirmation MRI followed by a lumpectomy and most likely radiation.  I am anxious to get it done before it becomes something major.  I've shed my tears of fear and talked to God.  He is in charge and with His blessings, I'll be just fine. 

This is Bryan's birthday, so tonight we met him and his family at Carlos O'kelly's for dinner.  It was a fun evening!  I even got to hold the baby!


More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...