Thursday, November 1, 2018

Thursday

I missed blogging last night.  By the time I got home from the Halloween party, I just wanted to go to bed!  I was very tired and my back hurt!  I had helped clean up and put things away.  I love how some people just sit and watch us working!  Grrr...

Dave and I dressed up as s'mores!  It was fun and Dave didn't even mind being a graham cracker!



Fun evening!

Today, Dave did his thing with the church lawn crew this morning.  I just took my time getting going this morning - yay!  This afternoon we went to Largo Nature Preserve to see what we could see.  We had a bonus day.  Several birds were on the railing and most of them just hung out when we walked by them!  We were able to get some good pictures!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...