Tuesday, December 18, 2018

B&B

I bowled today!  I thought I'd only bowl one game, but at the end of the game I felt pretty good so on I went.  I ended up bowling all 3 games and now I'm stiff and sore!  My back and hip are where I feel it most, but my bicep on my throwing arm is sore too!  It's hell being out of shape!  My scores weren't what I wanted, but I didn't do too bad.  The monkey bread was a huge hit!!

After lunch I rested for a bit, then I made 4 dozen cookies for tomorrow's cookie walk.  Then this evening I went to bingo.  Since we only had 5 players, we cancelled bingo for tonight.  We'll resume after the new year when everyone is back!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...