Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Wednesday

After coffee this morning, we held our annual cookie walk.  We had TONS of cookies which we sold for $3.00 per pound.  I think we sold $119 worth of cookies and still have a bunch left which went into the freezer to be brought out for Christmas eve, Christmas, etc. 

Then around 11:00 the Board met with the Regional Manager and our community manager for our monthly meeting.  We didn't get a lot accomplished, but we did get some questions answered. 

I didn't get to sleep until after 4:00 this morning, so I took a nap this afternoon.  It rained again this afternoon so it made for good napping.  I walked up for cards this evening - in the rain.  There were 8 of us who braved the rain!  Fun evening.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...