Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas

Dave and I both slept in this morning.  We didn't really have anything to get around for until later in the afternoon.  We ate a late breakfast and then no lunch.  I took a long walk after breakfast - it was just beautiful outside today!  We only had corn to fix for the Christmas dinner and that didn't take too long.  By the time Sudi and Howard got here, we had the corn ready to take to the hall. 

Dinner was just so-so in my opinion.  The company was great, but they ran out of prime rib and the ham was way too salty.  The potatoes weren't salty enough, but the corn and the cole slaw and the broccoli/cauliflower mix were good.  We've had far better meals in my opinion. 

After Sudi & Howard left, Bob called and we chatted for quite a while.  Dave did his exercises and now I'm ready for bed.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...