Saturday, December 29, 2018

Saturday

We (mostly I) stayed up last night to watch my Cyclones get beat in the Alamo Bowl 26-28.  Bummer.  We didn't play very well in the first half - lots of penalties, which is pretty much opposite of what this team was all about.  We hardly had any penalties in the regular season.  These officials didn't seem to want either team to get up any steam.  You'd just get to moving the ball and down would go a flag.  Oh well, the sun came out today!  Good season, Cyclones!

After that game, I couldn't sleep so I read until about 2:30.  Then I slept until 9:30 this morning.  We didn't have anything we had to do today anyway.  Barb & Gary got in this afternoon and I did a video call with my family at their Christmas gathering. 

Tonight we did a video call with Bryan and his family. 

More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...