Wednesday, January 23, 2019

1 More

I got up this morning not wanting to go to radiation.  I don't know why - I was just tired of this whole thing!  I'm so ready for this to be done so my skin can heal! 

After coffee this morning, I started pulling stuff out of some of the cupboards in the clubhouse kitchen.  I was sick of all the junk!!  I threw a bunch of stuff away...then this afternoon, three of us went through a 4-drawer cabinet that belongs to the board of directors.  Again a bunch of stuff went to the trash and I have two big totes in the back of my car with stuff to be shredded.

I played cards tonight - we had a new lady come to learn.  That was nice!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...