Saturday, January 12, 2019

Saturday

This morning was the first of four photography classes that I'm signed up for.  Today's class was all about aperture and aperture mode on the camera.  Very interesting and informative class.  I'm having a bit of difficulty wrapping my brain around all of the info.

Dave wanted to go to the water to eat, so we went to the Pub.  It was a beautiful day to sit outside.

We had the electrician here today again.  He got all of the outlets in the master bedroom finished.  He didn't get to the bathroom in there because when he was ready for it, I needed to rest.  I crashed!  I went to sleep almost immediately even with all of his noises!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...