Saturday, January 26, 2019

Saturday

Went to class #3 in Beginning Photography this morning.  Today was about ISO and the Exposure Triangle.  ISO was pretty technical, but I really liked the exposure part.  Next week is #4.  I may take the Intermediate classes, too.  We'll see.

When I got home Dave helped me make soup for tonight's soup & sandwich night.  I made a very good soup - Chicken Salsa White Bean Soup.  My brother told me twice that my soup was really good!  We had about 16 different soups and 4 different kinds of sandwiches, plus desserts.  I think there were around 60 people there.  Fun night! 

Now I'm watching the Indian Hills game on the computer.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...