Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tuesday

I had to do lab work today, so I went a little early.  They took two little vials of blood and then I went to wait for my treatment.  I barely got sat down when I got called in.  I was out in the car by 11:05 and I wasn't even supposed to get in until 11:00.  I think I'll go early again tomorrow!

Lunch after bowling was at The Dugout.

The electrician was here again today - he was able to get both bathrooms rewired.  So now all he has left is the guest bedroom.  He talks to himself constantly so I wasn't able to take a nap today...grrr!  I even went to bingo tonight...and I'm still awake!

Today the little girls, Oaklyn and Rowyn are 1.  Oaklyn had a cardiac checkup and her heart's doing fine.  Unfortunately she is dehydrated because of a bit of a cold, so she was admitted to Iowa City again.  Hopefully it'll be a short stay. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...