Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday

This morning, Dave had another eye doctor appointment.  Guess what?  His new lens has shifted.  Dave remembers the doctor saying (during the procedure) that he was having a hard time getting the lens in the right spot.  So now, Tuesday Dave has to have this one fixed instead of having his other eye done.  Dave's brother and his wife will be here the week after, so his right eye won't get done until the 12th of March.  Disappointed!!

It was a hot one here today!  At 1:30ish it was 87 but felt like 91 degrees!  We were sitting at Bahama Breeze with friends from Indiana outside.  Dave and I were in the sun and I got sick as we got up to leave.  Dave went to the bathroom and I had to sit down our I was going to pass out.  When Dave got back, he helped me get inside in the a/c.  I got a menu and fanned myself, plus the host brought me a glass of water.  After a few minutes - maybe 15 - I felt better and was able to get home.  I went in to lie down and went to sleep for over an hour!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...