Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Tuesday

We were at West Bay Surgical Center this morning bright and early.  It was another day of hurry up and wait!  We were there at 7:45 and he was finally taken to the OR at 9:45.  His 7-minute surgery took a bit longer - I don't know how long for sure, but they didn't call me back until about 11:00.  Then we left there about 11:30.  Dave slept a bunch today which was good.  He's starting to get his sight back in that eye.  Tomorrow morning we go to the doctor's office at 8:45 so we get to sleep a bit longer.

It was pretty warm here today.  I did, however, get my walk in.  I didn't take a long one, but I did walk at least.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...