Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Tuesday

Dave had a procedure this morning to fix his slipped lens in the eye he had worked on last week.  First of all, we sat for 2+ hours before they even took him back to prep him for the procedure.  It was another 2 hours before they called me back and it was all done.  Last week I got to sit with him before he went into the procedure room, but not this week.  Thank goodness I wore jeans and had on a sweatshirt because after 4 hours in that freezing room, I was chilled to the bone!  When we left the surgical center, we both had our heated seats on high!!

Dave slept most of the rest of the afternoon.  Says his eye has some pressure, but he can see better than he could last week.  Back to the doctor in the morning...early again.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...