Monday, March 11, 2019

Monday

I started my day with a board meeting.  Since Sue couldn't be there, as VP I had to take over.  That wasn't too bad.  The big one will be Wednesday when I have to run the membership meeting - eeek!! 

The rest of my day went really fast.  I reconciled two accounts that I never worry about because we hardly ever write checks out of them.  Then I worked on sorting thru our tax papers to see what we have and what we still need.  We're in pretty good shape and should be able to send them to our accountant soon.

Dave paid a couple of bills for us and went to the office to get our vehicle sticker.  I also went to the office for some updates and I played cards, too!  Pretty good day!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...