Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sunday

Today at church, we talked about unity.  The UMC Global voted to not per same sex marriages and to not allow LGBQT clergy.  In my opinion, the UMC will lose members because of this ruling.  But at Anona, we are still going to accept ANYONE who walks thru our doors to worship...anyone - gay, straight, tall, short, etc.  I'm glad for that.  God loves all of his children. 

After church we came home for lunch and a nap.  Dave worked on fixing the leak in Bob & Ann's lanai and worked on Gary's roof, too.  This evening I've been editing pictures while Dave is exercising.  Don & Bev went to Wickiwatchee to see her dad & stepmom.  They'll be back in the morning.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...