Friday, March 8, 2019

Thursday & Friday

Yesterday was my birthday AND Bev's birthday, so we celebrated.  We went to Tarpon Springs where we shopped and then ate lunch at Hellas. 


This was what we got for our birthday!  Free baklava!  Fun!!  Then more shopping.  I was very tired.  After we got back from Tarpon Springs, we went to PJ's for supper!  So we had a great day!

Today after my meetings with our manager and after my doctor's appointment with my cancer doctor, we packed a picnic lunch and went to the beach off the Courtney Campbell Causeway.  What a beautiful day to be out!  Shortly after we came home, Dave's sister and her hubby drove in from Indiana.  We all had dinner together and then Pat/Milt left for their condo in Bradenton.  Tomorrow, Don/Bev leave to go back to Indiana.  It's been a fun week!

BTW, my doctor's apptment was good!  She said everything looks good!  I have another mammogram the end of April and then again in Oct. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...