Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Wednesday

After coffee this morning, I had to run our HOA membership meeting.  It was short and sweet and I think I did an okay job.  Nobody asked me a question that I couldn't answer - which was good! 

The meeting lasted less than an hour.  Then it was time for shuffleboard.  I had to play my brother in the first game...and I beat him!!  I didn't want to, because I was a redbird filling in for a bluebird...and the redbirds need the points.  I played really well!  Then the second game, I was playing Coreen who is pretty darn good.  She got ahead of me, but near the end of the game I came back.  Going into the last frame, we were tied up.  She put herself in the kitchen and I scored, plus I blocked her from getting her puck out of the -10 situation so I won again!  I felt pretty good about my day!  Unfortunately, my quadriceps hurts pretty bad again tonight.

This afternoon, Bob, Dave and I went to Great Clips to get our hair cut!  I like mine so I'll probably go back to her again.

Tonight 10 of us played cards!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...