Friday, March 15, 2019

Whew!

THAT was quite a basketball game!  The Cyclones just played their way into the Big 12 Championship game tomorrow.  They'll play either Kansas or West Virginia.  I'm hoping for WV, but it'll probably be KU.

It was another beautiful day here.  I was able to get our tax papers mailed out.  I also went to Sunshine Nails and got a pedicure and my eyebrows waxed.  I was starting to look like my brother!!

When I got home, Dave wanted to go get a tenderloin at Lanore's Nifty 50's Cafe.  She's from Bloomfield, Iowa, and her tenderloins are about as big as the ones at AJ's in Mt Sterling.  Sudi, you and Howard would love them - we did!  Her potato salad is really good, too! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...