Thursday, April 25, 2019

BUSY DAY!!

Whew!  Glad we made it through this day unscathed!  This morning Dave went to lawn care and I had a meeting with the manager and the Regional Manager.  It was an interesting meeting and I feel like we were heard, but I'm sure nothing will come of anything.  ELS is a huge company and it's hard to penetrate their organization. 

This afternoon I had a mammogram and possibly an ultrasound.  But the mammogram looked great, so I didn't have to do anything further!  Yay!!  That was good news - I was scared. 

Unfortunately I didn't sleep last night.  I finally went to bed at 4:00!  Woke up promptly at 7:05!  Hope I sleep tonight.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...