Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter

What a beautiful day!  We got up with the chickens this morning.  Dave wanted to get pictures of the sunrise over the ocean.  Since he was up, I decided to go with him.  I may never see another sunrise because I'm not a morning person!  This one was beautiful!!



So peaceful!  Knowing that it was Easter made it even more amazing! 

After breakfast, we went to Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church for Easter service.  Wow!  They had a full orchestra and a full choir and a full house.  Ending song was the Hallelujah Chorus!!  Awesome!


Then we went to Jami's for the day!  We sat outside gabbing for a long time.  Finally had dinner around 3:00 and ice cream for supper around 7:00.  Now we're mostly packed and ready to go home tomorrow.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...