Monday, April 15, 2019

Sunday & Monday

Yesterday we had nothing to do!!  After  church we came home.  I wanted to finish a book I was reading, so I did that before lunch.  Dave worked on getting his stuff in the storage shed ready for us  to leave.

Today we had another appointment with the surgeon for Dave's eyes.  He declared Dave ready to get glasses!!  We went to 3 different places and got 3 different quotes.  Dave wanted his glasses in the next couple of days, so we were able to get them tomorrow at the 3rd place.  The others would take 7-10 days and they both were far more expensive! 

I sent the newsletter off to Monthly Media today and tonight I played cards - there were 12 of us!  That number will dwindle in the next couple of weeks as we snowbirds head North.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...