Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Tuesday & Wednesday

Yesterday morning, Dave and I went to West Bay Surgical again.  He has a laser treatment to his left eye.  Now he sees very well out of it.  His next appointment is Monday when they'll tell him his prescription for glasses.  Finally - this has been a long process!  Last night was bingoless bingo!  I didn't get to bingo even though I was waiting every game!  One game I even had 7 different chances to bingo, but the caller didn't call any of my 7 numbers. 

Today we had our last HOA membership meeting.  It was a good meeting even though there were only 21 households present.  After the meeting we shuffled.  I played two games and won them both. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...