Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tuesday

Interesting day today.  First thing this morning I had an appointment with my medical oncologist.  That went well, but i didn't see him.  Instead I saw Katelyn, his PA.  All was good!  Then Dave and I both had dental appointments for cleaning our teeth.  Can you believe it, the hygienist quit or was fired or something.  Anyway they thought they had a replacement coming in, but they weren't there by our 10:00 appointments - no cleaning today! 

So we went to Largo Nature Park to walk around and get a little exercise.  We didn't have our cameras with us, but we saw both alligators, baby moorhens, and nanday parakeets!  It was already hot out at 10:00.  Very humid today!




The rest of the day was spent gathering things we don't want to forget to take home. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...