Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone who is a mother or who had a mother!!  I guess that pretty much covers everyone!

We had a good day.  Went to church, then ran errands and got my walk in!  We went for a late lunch/brunch at Figaro Figaro with Bryan, Erin, the two kids, and Erin's parents.  Fun time!  Our reservation was at 1:00 but we didn't get in until 1:30 or so.  Aidan was starting to get a little anxious.  I got to hold Katelyn today for quite a long time!  So did Dave!

After we came home, I put on Dave's sweat pants, a long sleeved shirt, socks, and covered up with a blanket.  Now I'm also sitting in front of the heater (an Eden Pure)!  It's cold today.  Starting Tuesday, it's supposed to get warmer.  Right now they're saying 80's part of the week.  I sure hope so.

Around us the trees are beautiful!  I've never seen the flowering crabs so pretty!!




More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...