Sunday, May 26, 2019

Sunday

After church this morning, we went to Morg's and got right in!  We had to sit at the counter, but that's amazing not to have to stand in line.  We got there just in time, though, because the line started after us.  Even though you get seated in a timely manner, you must still be patient as you're going to wait for your food!  It's worth it...trust me!  We both ordered full breakfasts - Dave had 2 eggs, a pancake, and bacon.  I had 2 eggs, hashbrowns, bacon and toast.  We brought home two large boxes of leftovers!  Half of the pancake, half of the hashbrowns, 3/4 of the toast, and 2/3 of the bacon are here for another meal...or two! 

We ran errands after breakfast and then came home.  Dave went to Bryan's and I sat down to watch the Cubs game.  I didn't watch a long time, as the game got out of control about the 4th inning or so.  I guess we're already in our "June Swoon"!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...