Monday, June 3, 2019

Monday

After "The View" today, I got around to go take a walk.  Dave had run some errands and he came home around 11:30.  He went for a walk with me.  We walked in a new neighborhood not too far from us.  It had some beautiful homes - some older, but still very nice.  The newer ones were huge!!  We laughed because we live in a mobile home - probably not acceptable to these people.  Of course, most of these homes today are on the golf course nearby. 

When we got home, we ate our lunch and then Dave went to help Bryan install some metal doors on his garage.  The replaced the wooden doors that the robbers pried open.  (Not the big, overhead doors, but the side door and the back door to the garage.  While Dave was gone, I did the dishes and then sat outside reading until I got chilled.  Then I came in and watched the Cubs game - yay, we finally won one!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...