Monday, June 10, 2019

Monday

I had a decorating committee meeting this morning.  We were 40 minutes into our meeting before we ever talked about decorating the lobby.  Too many others to discuss I guess!  That meeting ended about 2 1/2 hours after it started.  After the meeting, we all went to see Stacy's condo.  She basically gutted it and started over.  It's really, really neat!  She took out walls and everything.  Since she's on our committee, I said I was quitting and she could just do what she wanted with the lobby - she has great taste!  While I was in the meeting, Dave vacuumed so when I got home I dusted.

Dave decided we should go out to eat for lunch, so we went to Newton's where we had HUGE tenderloins.  I ate half of mine, plus there was enough extra meat on the outside of the sandwich that we'll both have 3 more meals of tenderloin.  There was a homeless man who went into the restaurant to use their restroom.  While he was in there, we told the waitress to get him a sandwich and fries and charge it to us without him knowing who had paid for his food.  They got it done and we felt good.  Although, he had enough money to buy cigarettes.  He had all his belongings in two shopping bags.

After lunch we went into a new store in town - nice place to buy gifts...kind of like a Hallmark store.  Then we went to the mall and got our two mile walk in.  Now we're watching the Cubs game.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...