Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Tuesday and Wednesday

For some reason I didn't blog last night.  Don't know why, but I just didn't get around to it.  I went out for a walk early in the day, but it kept sprinkling on me, so I cut my walk short.  Then last night we had a PEO meeting.  It was a marathon - that's why I didn't get around to blogging!  By the time I got home, I was tired of thinking!! 

Today I finally got to watch "The View" and then we went to Sam's Club and to the mall to walk.  We did about 2 1/2 miles.  Dave mowed here at the condo because our custodian has family visiting.  I got to watch the Cubs play!  Then this evening, we went to Carlos O'Kelley's with Bryan and his family.  I even had a margarita!  The kids were both in good moods!! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...