Saturday, June 22, 2019

Saturday

We had another chilly, gray day here.  We went out to walk at the mall this morning, so I didn't notice that it was chilly.  By the time we got home after walking and going to Walmart, we ate our lunch and Dave left for Bryan's.  Since Bryan has had pink eye, he hasn't felt like working with his dad, especially outside.  The brightness of the day about ruined his eyes.  I've never seen anyone with pink eye as bad as his.  His eyes were fiery red, swollen, and back and blue around them.  I just hope the little ones don't get it.

After Dave left and the Cubs got so far behind in the 5th inning, I shut off the tv and went outside to sit and read.  Not for long, though, because I got cold.  I came in, got a flannel shirt and went back out for a bit.  Again, though, it was too chilly for me to be comfortable!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...