Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thursday

I lost a day this week.  I thought this was Weds. all day.  Hmmm...I wonder what I did with the day I lost?!

Dave went to Bryan's to mow today, which left me to go to Walmart  to run errands.  Goody, goody!  I am not a shopper!  But since I had to go, I did my walking in air conditioned comfort!  Unfortunately, when you push a cart, your Fitbit doesn't register your steps, so I have no idea how many steps I really did. 

This afternoon, we ate a late lunch and then I didn't want any supper.  I'll probably wake up in the middle of the night hungry!

Tonight we sat out on the balcony - it was a beautiful evening outside!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...