Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Wednesday

I went shopping with a couple of the ladies this morning.  We needed to purchase some big flower pots for the front of the building and one for the side of the building.  We found  them pretty quickly at the first store - "At Home"...love that store!  Then we went to Lowe's to get flowers, mulch and rock to fill the pots.  Can you believe we picked out the flowers in about 5 minutes!  We had to call Pat's hubby to bring his pickup to carry the mulch and rocks.  Thank goodness he came.  We ladies couldn't carry all of that stuff.  When we got home, we filled up the pots and they really look good.





The rest of the day, I read, took a brief nap, and I'm now watching the Cubs, where the fog is rolling in!  I'd think it would be hard to see the ball!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...