Monday, July 8, 2019

Monday

We had to get up early this morning.  We had a plumber coming at 7:30 this morning.  We got up at 6:30 and it's a good thing, because he was here around 7:20.  He thinks the leak is down on first  floor instead of in our bathroom.  They went into the unit below us and found a 2" copper pipe that had water coming out of it, leaking into the basement/garage.  Now the association has to get permission from the people below us (who are deceased and the children are in charge) to tear out a bit of wall and repair the pipes in their unit before the leak in the basement gets fixed. 

I left shortly after the plumber left to take my walk.  I walked in the cemetery today.  It was a perfect day here!  85 and no humidity!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...