Saturday, July 13, 2019

Saturday

We had a little drizzle this morning, but other than that it was a pretty day.  The sky is clear tonight - there's a big moon out my door!!

We went to Cedar Falls to the farmers market this morning.  Got some tomatoes, some sweet corn, some sugar free jam, and a watermelon.  Oh, we also had a dish of homemade ice cream.  Dave said, and I agreed, that it wasn't nearly as good as mine!  I guess I'll have to make some!!

Since we didn't get enough steps in at the farmers market, we went to the mall and did our 2 miles.  We also needed to stop at Menards and what Dave wanted was in the far corner, so we got even more steps!!

This afternoon, Dave went to Bryan's while I watched the Cubs!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...